View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 04:24   #44
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

For have no more doubt's in red is the two dogs who I say that probably have long coat genes, ingreen the inbreeding made.

Yes, is a inbreeding, and isn't good for the breed, principally if we talk about one breed with few blood line as the CzW, for us this will be a inbreeding of course, but for other breeders of breeds more popular and with more line, principally for Am.Pit bull breeders, that's will be not more than a strong linebreeding. for me, I consider this a inbreeding, but I not find this strong.

Let's talk about real strong inbreedings that already happen in this breed.

In green is the inbreeding, in blue lines that happen and I believe, the breeder nor have idea about this.

For breeds like Labrador this inbreeding is normal to happen, probably the breeder who made this have no idea about the problem that is inbreedings in the CzW breed.

Other Strong inbreeding

This one real strong inbreeding, who too breeders of more popular breeds fear to do.

I remember that sometime I saw in planed litters one inbreeding seems to this last ...

Ops sorry for the big off-topic.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote