Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 18:26   #20
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
As usual when some users are around the thread is totally out of its original text.
Can we create another endless thread AGAIN for UK&US breeding please

massimo
My interpretation of this thread is that it is about frustrations over missing information, and the anonymity of "Admin" on WD. Paul stuck to this topic -though his information is missing for other reasons...even with the topic of UK being gone over many times before before, maybe he still doesn't understand, who knows, so I tried to explain one more time - what I have interpreted. Truthfully, I'd have never said anything at all - I'm sick of bickering too - but my kennel (and registration...and reputation) was addressed in Paul's thread. So, since no administrators answered, I gave my analysis of why my kennel is listed, and his is not. I also gave some results (Penn-Hip) that have not been posted on WD - and yes, it's a little frustrating - but it's not my website, so it's not my business, there are no blatant falsifications - I don't care too much. I do get questions in private emails (from Americans) who have looked at my dog's WD pages (and found my kennel here), and seen there are no HD results - so, in light of being addressed by Paul, I listed the online resources where American results can be found (other than WD), for anyone that might be interested - Americans (there are many), or otherwise.

Most discussions evolve (in person, or on a forum) in different ways - but maybe next time I will start 10 new threads for each related thought or detail I have about a topic.

As far as I know, there are no threads (other than people popping on every now and then to ask about it) about American breeding - since no litters have ever been bred in the US. If moderators or Admin want to move it to a new thread, it's no problem. In that case, I apologize for my confusion. I have faith in them to make a good judgement. I don't think Admin is Mickey Mouse - it's either Margo or Przemek - or someone they trust - and that is enough for me.

Don't deride me, please, Massimo....so far as I know, I have done nothing to wrong you...

Marcy