View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 23:41   #166
ArImInIuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
You're one who is mantaining the comerce of the mongrels as pure breed, you're supporting it, if someone support then they will keep breeding, simple like that.
You bought a mongrel while at the exactly same time several mongrels exactly like yours are dying in the public kennels or streets.

But lets try to find a bit of logic:
You know your dog does not fit the standard, meaning that if you bought him thinking in a pure breed typical CzW you was mistaken, if you bought him already searching for a mix then you would not spread that it's a pure CzW.
meaning that you was mistaken by the breeder and instead of fight for your rights and try to avoid people to fall in the same lie, you agreed with her in keep breeding mongrels and keep deceiving people.
but what you do not want to understand is the dog I chose, it was this one and not another, that's the difference
I was never wrong, no fooling me, I have not lied.
but what you do not want to understand is the dog I chose, it was this one and not another, that's the difference
I was never wrong, no fooling me, I have not lied.
Now I show all my dogs with their affixes whole, I am proud of my "domaine de la combe noire" I am proud of my "p'tits loup d'amour" I am as proud of my "loups de l'ostrevent" .
and us, the more you focus, I would put more pictures, just a spirit of contradiction.