Old 15-09-2007, 14:46   #102
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
The Italian Club posted some pics tacken during Reggio Emilia Bonitation
http://www.clubcanelupocecoslovacco....ini/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
and my friend Kika was there too and has her pics published:
http://www.pilamaya.it/album%20bonit...r07/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics and a couple of "undirect" pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
Massimo, it is not about the LOOK. I told you: for me - basing on the photos (I have MUCH more than just the nicest published by Helena) - Sangria is not a typical CzW in look. That's all....

BUT... I DO NOT CARE IF OTHER 'S' LITTER DOGS LOOK BETTER Why? Because they are not Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs... END.

I can show you GREAT Saarloos Wolfhounds which look better than many CzWs. But they are also not Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. I know GREAT WOLFISH Siberian Huskies which look better than some CzWs. But I will never think about using this dogs for breedings CzW... Because we are breeding PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - not Saarloos, not Husky and not mixes... That's the point.

"S"-litter are MIXES. Even if you will find a nice dog from this connection it will be not a reason to use it in breeding. Because such dogs do not have any thing to do with our breeds. EVEN is some of them will look similar...

Let's say it again: GERMAN; SLOVAKIAN AND CZECH BREED CLUBS are STRONGLY against these mixes. And it is well know for everybody who is more interested in this breed. So I'm still shocked that knowing about it the Italian breeder used the whole in the FCI law and registered one of the mixes (which were forbiden by Czech Club so it was not possible to breed with them in Czech Republic) and made this litter.

Sorry, but I say it again - non RESPONSIBLE breeder which knows the whole background would make something like this and EVER breed with banned dogs AND/OR their offsprings...

Sure we can critisite breeders breeding with shy dogs, with ugly dogs, with dogs with bad HD aso... But their actions are NOTHING compared to destroying our breed like the Mutara gate...
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote