View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 17:48   #29
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
But activity , fearless etc is not equal dominancy....and also not equal with agressivity, such as dominancy is not equal agressivity also.
The pack behaviour of dogs base on dominancy. Dominancy is connected with agression (or better said with different kinds of agression). Two fighting males are not "agressive dogs" but dogs which behave like...DOGS.
Males growling on other males in the ring are normal. Dog not tolerating dogs from other "packs" are normal too....

Sorry, but I read too many accusations on this forum "because you have an agressive dog"... People with unusual dogs attack people which have dog which show really typical CzW character...
I would not say that 'unusual' dogs have always 'untypical' character - but "the exception proves the rule"...

Quote:
Moreover as csw is a typical pack dog, they accept the pack rules.....so the position in the pack is depending on behaviour and the opposit.
Yes. I agree. But the pack behaviour apply only to pack members - not to other dogs. Additionally - in many cases people do not keep to the rules what can cause problems. But PEOPLE and not DOGS are responsible in such cases...

Quote:
And I also don't want to wrote my oppinion about working dogs.........just only one thing : if you work with malinois or gsd you surely don't want to work with csw !!!!
I was working with gsds - I owned them for years. Even now there are many of them on our obedience courses... No - I don't want to train with them. I know their advantages very well - but I will never own any malinois or GSD because they do not have the advantages which CsW have... Malinois are perfect working dogs but CzWs are MUCH MORE inteligent... And it is something which is I value a lot...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote