View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 14:35   #58
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Atypical, because he is a nice,kind, handable dog. Everybody could touch him, didn't show agressivity and even could be together with other males.
In Nitra we could be together with the same "pack" with Gisu, Gandalf and Emir, 3 adult males without any problem. They don't want to kill each other. For me it doesn't mean that they are atypical csw's but mean they are clear minded, stabil , well socialized dogs with good caracter .
So everybody whos male dogs are growling on other males have not stable, bad socialized, bad minded dogs with bad character?
Because "typical CzW male loves to play and kiss other males"....?

So we have breed full of atypical dogs.... and you are the only one with the perfect animals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
I realy don't think that the agressiv, dominant dogs would be wished nowadays.
Sorry but I get allergic when I read such words....

"Aggressiv", "dominant" - what kind of breed do you want to have? Sofa dog? With lack of basic pack bahaviour? Dogs with character of a sheep?
Upps... even sheeps are pretty agressiv... And rams are VERY dominant.
As "agressiv" you can describe poodles, and yorkshire terriers (they are real beasts!). French bulldogs - killers! Did you saw how angry can be chihuahua male? When he meets another male? Sorry, but you are attacking dogs of other owners only because they behave like NORMAL DOGS!!!

10 years ago there was the same situation in Germany - Pavel and many other people will confirm it... It was the time when there were much more Saarloos Wolfdogs in Germany and CzW first started to won the publicity...
Saarloos owners attacked our breed EXACTLY with the same words: that our breed should die out because it is made of aggressive dogs. Because Saarlooos never fight with each other. They love each other - even adult males. There are no 'dominancy' against people - never are agressive against other dogs. The preffer to run away if something happend. That "we" (society) do not need "agressive" dogs like CzW.

They said EXACTLY the same.

Please - Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs ARE and SHOULD be as written in the breed standard. Please stop to make any advertising for not typical behaviour. Yes, some dogs are different - it is not a problem. But they have unusual character. And dogs like this for sure are not something which other breeders should follow.

If you keep typical character of CzW for "too agressiv", "too active" or "too self-confident" maybe it is the time to change the breed. Saarloos Wolfhounds are very nice dogs, which look similar to CzW. Such character is welcome there... And nobody will care if it will be not possible to make anything serious with the dogs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote