View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 15:33   #19
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Rona I get almost every two days a mail from young csw owners, who asked me for help. The reason is, because people like you do not tell the truth. Your dog is an exception but not the average csw! I am every year at csw, Saarloos and American wolfdog meetings. The most noisiest meetings are the csws and msot of them are chained! That is different to Saarloos and American wolfdog meetings. You will hear anything! And most of them can run lose.
I'm not hiding the truth from people, nor have ever lied about CSVs! I've talked several people out of getting a CVS, because they aren't easy breed, + require much time, energy and work. I know quite a few pretty agreesive vlcaks, but also several "normal" ones. The latter usually have particularly good contact with their owners, have been raised at home with the family and well trained.

I'm only saying that not all vlcaks are the same, unlike you, who claim that all wolfdogs are.
And believe me: there are people who are not at all interested in wolfdogs nor attracted by them. I'm very happy with my vlcak! For me there is more to the human-dog relation than wolfish appearance and placid/shy character

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote