Thread: The *
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2009, 15:13   #13
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koboldine View Post
Hello Mikael, and thanks for the welcome!

Well, I didn´t intend to start a fire... As someone new to this place there are certain things not as clearly visible as a long time users might know/think. That´s why I ask.
So, please do not feel offended.

Mikael, do you think that here other rules apply than the standard? It would be nice to know which.
Talking about disapeared breeders - I think it is realy a lot of work to keep this site running, and sometimes the system is just too interlaced that you can figure out a problem within one or two sessions.

Best regards
K

No I was not offended at all, I think it was a good question and I was just trying to help sorry for my stiff-legged English ???

I do not know all the rules for a breeder to be added on the breeders listing, there for I would like the admin to add them on the site or on this topic if possible

I know one must have HD result on the dogs that you are to breed on and have at least one fertile female, and be a listed FCI breeder or equivalent if your country is not FCI connected. And your not allowed to mixbreed whit nether dog or wolf... (or own a wolf ?)

But there is mooooooor rules that are not to easy to know or understand when or if they apply, like...

Can breeders that have the dog "Dark" in there pedigree still be on breeders listing and sell there puppies on the planed litters ???

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 24-10-2009 at 15:17. Reason: Text errors
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote