View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 16:33   #2
maya

Mixes and suspicious dogs
Because there are more and more problems with the "strange" things happening in some kennels and due to the huge interests of Wolfdog owners and breeders to make the problems better visible we will rebuild the database.

But we will add new option - "under investigation". It will be added to ALL puppies from a litter where even one totally untypical dog was born. For example - there are red puppies born in the litters of Sibir nd Rambo Crying Wolf. Because of it we will mark as "under investigation" all dogs from "R" and "S" litters of Crying wolf and all their offsprings.
I hope it will force the breeders to allow the official DNA test by their dogs. If the case will be solved the "under investigation" will be either removed or changed to "MIX" (depending on the results).

The "sure" Mixes will be listed as it was done before.

Mixes e cani sospetti
Poichè ci sono sempre più problemi con le "strane" cose che accadono in alcuni allevamenti e per gli interessi enormi dei proprietari e degli allevatori dei cani lupi, per rendere i problemi più visibili stiamo per ricostruire il database.

I '"certi" Mixes saranno elencati come è stato fatto prima.

Ma si aggiungerà una nuova opzione - "sotto inchiesta".
Sarà aggiunto a tutti i cuccioli di una cucciolata dove è nato anche un solo cane del tutto atipico. Per esempio - ci sono cuccioli rossi nati nelle cucciolate di Sibir ° Rambo Crying Wolf. A causa di questo verrano segnati come "sotto inchiesta" tutti i cani delle cucciolate "R" e "S" di Crying Wolf e tutti i loro discendenti.
Spero che questo costringerà gli allevatori a fare il test ufficiale del DNA ai loro cani. Se il caso sarà risolto i "sotto inchiesta" saranno rimossi o cambiati in "MIX" (a seconda dei risultati).