View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 22:55   #4
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

in Italy, there are many blood lines derived from hybrids, some with pedigree (true or false). Now it is fashionable in the American Wolfdog so many people think or have already decided to buy. In Italy there's the free market for this breed to anyone who has a female (or couple) and becomes a breeder sells puppies, these bases does not surprise me to see Czechs with a wild charm ... sooner or later and already now.
Some recent decisions of the club I was still puzzled. It is proposed that the closure of LIR allows individuals with no pedigree but with some typical breed (reviewed by an expert judge at exhibitions) to be registered as founders of the race, just LIR (Italian book of origins). A subject lir can couple , its third-generation pups have a pedigree official This opportunity, if the Enci (which is the supreme organ in Italy) approved, would be canceled, then the will be closed. I am puzzled why a measure is not retroactive, and we all know that they are officially Mutara but their ancestry is clear to everyone ... in this way will still be allowed to use and continue to use them. The same goes for other of possibly questionable origin.
Then there is the discourse French, so it was decided to put "protective measures" for the entry of clc of dubious origin for which an examination will be required parenteral .... here ... doubts arise. Something is being done, but I do not see the right or straight on.
Then there is the discourse French, so it was decided to put "protective measures" for the entry of clc of dubious origin for which an examination will be required parenteral .... here ... doubts arise. Something is being done, but I do not see the right or straight on.
These decisions were taken, my opinion is different, I'm for keeping it as a selection that is entrusted to those who make and demonstrates making a selection and not production of puppies, which are monitored breeders, it is locked or has rules more firm on the parallel market of private, which are examined and then locked all the subjects that are of questionable origin or foreign, without distinction of any kind.
A race is a value which should be safeguarded. It protects the made ​​in Italy at the expense of another ... this is my opinion. I continue to work with my ideas, I take away from this incomplete decisions.
simo jest offline   Reply With Quote