View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 11:49   #3
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina
Of course one is Induk.
Fortunately not. Induk is much better (I like him, i don't like his character).
They are some brother and sons.
There are many of these, I own other photos but are not mine and I can't show them (the owners don't want to).

Ok, there are nice and good dogs from this bloddline, with nice heads and so on, but please, you can't take Miky & Induk as an example of the italian breding...they are average dogs with many faults.

Quote:
from my point of view it was good that he tryed to mate Induk with his Amy Zlata Platz.
From my point of viewthis was not so good: they have in their own house a much better and correct csw...

Quote:
And I now the puppies from Induk and Upstream, they are really good ones.
I friend of mine got one of these puppies. I think they are too young to see if they are good dogs or not.

Quote:
And please explain me why sons and daughters of Miky X Fendy are winning lots of shows? And please tell me why people pay lots of more money for puppies from this combination?
Hype, marketing, choose what you want. In fact there is no reason to pay more for the same thing or worse!
After attending to dog shows some years (and with some success) I really understand I can't see which is good dog or bad dog considering his shows success, especially in Italy, where politics count much more than dogs.

Quote:
So if there is a majority who wants to bring in a wolf or a wolf-mix where is the problem? An Hanka says it right, if the majority wants another way, you have to change club governement.
The majority DON'T KNOW anything about this experiment! We are interested to make it public, so the people can know what they are buying.
Again, I'm not against wolf-hybrid, but against keeping all top secret, all hidden.

And for the Club, I' don't know how it is in other country, but here is nearly impossible.

Quote:
The biting situation. I can say nothing to it only that maybe it was the wrong owner for the dog.
Maybe or maybe not; but this dog attacked 2 different people in two different situations.