View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 15:09   #324
Norky

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Lets make me understanding - till now I'm reading here that is will be hard to make parentage tests even basing on the half-siblings. And she was able to make parentage test of dogs which are not living anymore?

I'm the first person who will be happy to know that she didn't made any crosses and the only problem are French American-Wolfdogs. But I'm also the last one who will believe in her words. And anything what was not made on the official.
strange: you want DNA test, but doesn't believe the results....you want DNA test, but you kow to make parentage test is impossible as her old dogs, which are questionable for you are dead.
To be honest: this saarloose gene is very strange that appears just in the 2nd and 3rd generaton, because I have never seen Crying Wolf dog which would have sarloose alike. So maybe the problem is coming from somewhere else.
And to be honest . if you read back thios nice forum chatting, you musn't be wondering that Edit doesn't want to cooperate.For cooperation needs two part: you cancel her HD results, assist to the topics about her kennel and dogs yera by year.
year by year,
telling a lot of unreal thigs: like the kennelklub forbid to make pedigree her pups....??????????
I realy don't think that these forum would be for the breed. I'm sure many people are escape when see your bloody-mounth group!
And please tell me how many saarloose where around Hungary at teh age of 2000's, when Galiba and Flash born????????
What is the problem Margo??? You can't sale you pups?? You attact many breeders and talking lies and lies and lies. What is the fact?? You haevn't got nothing againt Edit!!!! Nothing!!!
And do you think a special judge would give a saarloose mix Re. CACIB in WDH Bratislava (Volos) or mate his male with a saarloose mix (Issar-Flash) ????
Or some slovakian and czeh breeders are stupid and can't see and buy saarloose mix???
something ele : could you tell me why would she make saarloose mixes with an old typed, homosigota red (it means couldn't bring other coloure) saarloose? It is totaly different type like csw.....and I'm still asking how could it happened that the saarloose alike dogs are coming just in the 2nd and 3rd generation...but not born in the kennel Crying Wolf.
Also question : is Edit idiot to come to mateing , pay studfee and than let the saarloose to fuck her female??????
STOP INSULTING EDIT and OWNER OF HER DOGS!!!!!
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote