View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 17:48   #332
Priska182
Canadian Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
The father of Ckinay, CPouchka and maybe some other dogs from this litter is American Wolfdog Uncas. It was written somewhere here. But the database base on the FCI pedigree information. If the pedigrees will be canceled/fixed it will be done also here.

Thank you Margo,

But, I'm still wondering... Did DNA test have been done to prove that the father is not Crying wolf Merlin? Or did the breeder admit that the real father of this litter is an American Wolfdog?

I'm lost and also feel very concerned by all this matter...

There are around 300 dogs with Galiba blood and something like 200 with Flash blood... Are they all suspects? WOW... It’s really not a good thing for our breed... And it’s only based on suppositions...
The CsV is a quite new breed I’m not so sure that it’s good thing to reduce is number of specimen only base on suppositions... I know, I'm not going to make me friends with this kind of words but it’s seens true for me. The best we can do for now, if we cannot have test from Galiba, Flash and others, is probably to oblige breeders to make DNA test on all there new litters to be accept as “Pure Breed CsV”...