View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 23:32   #33
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Hmm, to my knowledge it's the same TYRP1, you know special breed cases always exist but I guess we can safely consider this valid for our breed.
I would consider it valid for our breed because i've seen such mutation occur in very inbreeded pure european wolves here, but the inbreeding was so high that together with the color mutation we got other weird mutations as well, better saying, deformations, like a wolf with the one paw positioned at the side of the metatarses instead of the right place.
The mate was not such high inbreeding and the problem of these dogs are not only the color, but the tipicity, then is better we forget about a nice thing as an simple color mutation and get real that there happened an mixage which we had no idea about and maybe nor even the breeder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet
it seems that the only way is to analyse Galiba's ADN.
Looking right now, I dont think it came by Galiba, but by Mona.
Im not telling here that Mona is not pure, but that maybe all the pups of one litter does not belong to the same father, in this case im not thinking about the possibilitie of cheating but remembering that the same litter can have 2 or more fathers depending on the ovulation of the female and when the male covered, also that we all know that wolfdogs are scape artists, much more when you have crazy males and a female in heat.