View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 01:17   #13
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
What I want to show that WD is the way to take a lashing out at our farmers, the perpetual hard to see in our breeders people incompetent and worthless, so that as far as DNA tests are done to prove the good faith of some, as you try to find problems earlier in the lines.
If you had done your job before, if you had alerted people 10 years ago by telling us "attention we issue a doubt about the genetics and breeding Galiba crying wolf do not you think sincerely that French breeders n ' have not changed their view?
I really hope I get it right - but: there are two SEPARATED cases.

One are the mixes in France. They have not a lot to do with Crying Wolf. There is no sence to attack CW for the mixes you have in your country - there can see Saarloos mixes among CW dogs but they do not explain the AWD crosses in your country. As I wrote some time before there are proves that Franch breeders cover their females with AWD and use AWD for breeding.
What happend in France is simple cheating of the pedigrees - parents do not match with the dogs listed in the pedigrees. Dogs are replaced with AWD-mixes. And it seems that some AWD puppies are also "added" to the born litters. It is the main reason of the mess you have in France now.
michaelundinaeichhorn already listed kennels responsible for it. Because it is hard to check which dogs are replaced and which pedigrees are cheated we can simply said that nobody of us can be sure on ANY dog bred but the mentioned kennels. What we CAN be sure is that at least some of the dogs are pure AWD or AWD-Csw crossed.

THIS must be solved by your own kennel club. Let's say it openly: Slovakia can easily ban ALL French dogs. The breed will survive without French dogs. BUT I think it is not fair against all the breeders who not only want to breed pure CsW in France and those who really breed pure Wolfdogs. But it is your work to clear the situation in France.
We will not put any "MIXES" text to the French dogs but all "de la Louve blanche" and their offspring will be marked with "suspicious" - there are to many untypical dogs born there which do not even resemble Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. I hope your kennel club and breed club will arrange any OFFICIAL DNA test and verifu the pedigrees as soon as possible.
I REALLY HOPE SO.

The Crying Wolf is another case and the "involved" French kennel is "de la Mollynière de Lo'Scale". There are the red puppies born. There were cases of untypical puppies born also in Czech Republic. Additionally I was informed also about the untypical character of some CW dogs + the fact that there are a Saarloos living by CW. And we must add also the strange behaviour of the CW breeder who is so offraid of any DNA tests.
Of course we can add also some problems of "de la Louve blanche" - but CW-case do not explain the French AWD crosses. It is possible that the Saarloos-mixes from CW can make the French mixes looking much more untypical. But they are just "addition" to the French problems.

So we have two cases: AWD crosses in France and possible Saarloos crosses in Hugary. The breeders do not want to make DNA tests - and/or the national kennels clubs are not interested to solve the problems (to keep to the FCI rules). So the "simple" CsW breeders can only "guess" the possible mixed lines basing on the uptypical dogs appearing in those lines. We will follow it with "suspicious" text. I hope it will be a good motiovation for the breeders and owners (and the kennels clubs) to solve the problem.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote