View Single Post
Old 15-07-2011, 14:52   #9
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
FOR INFORMATION >>> nebulosa is paula is lupis is ADMIN >>> hahahahhaha so so great and nice to just read it in my private mail... so credibal ...hahahhaahah sure brazil is a BIG CARNAVAL in this world
First - you have been banned for sending spam.

Second - the "news" that I'm Paula is as true as the words that you are breeding purebreed Wolfdogs...

Third - I have no idea what you saw on your computer, which kind of IP you saw there but for sure nothing what will confirm your words. Because to get any users' IPs you have to break on the Wolfdog server. I don't think you will make something like this public as hacking is forbidden in your contry and in the whole EU. And even if you break in for 100% you didn't get such results. I can see the IPs of the users and what you write is just a lie...

As I understand your action has only one reason: during the world dog show many people could see dogs comming from your kennel and all of the people who saw them (many experienced breeders) confirmed that they do not even resemble Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. All of them are 100% sure not that American Wolfdogs were mixed at your kennel. Even these who have any doubts before are convinced now that the fact of the pedigree cheating in France must be investigated by the breed clubs, SCC or even FCI.
So please do not try to distract forum users from the facts...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote