View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 01:38   #9
BeatriceSlavinschi

Hello,

I’m feeling obliged to you to give you some details.
Ok. We took this wolf from a zoological garden, where she was putted in a small cage, with improper conditions for living. She was aggressed when she was a pup, because she has a missing eye and a dislocated joint. So we speak there to transfer her to us, where we set her afoot (she was so skinny….). She was an adult when we took her last year, so I think she’s at least two years, maybe three; nobody gave us details. We had a Czech male and we thought it will be a good idea if they become friends, because she looked so lost……. They liked each other and become best friends. We changed her life to something she hasn’t ever dreamed of, we taught her what happiness means, because she didn’t know.
So I admit it was a mistake to let them mate, but it happened. The good thing is that they do not have pups, because this happened only once and the 64 days have gone.
Ok. I know I’ve done a mistake and it won’t happen in the future. I’m not even a breeder. I just have a male and love wolves and I think I have saved her life, taking her from that place, because I’m sure she had to be put to sleep.
I think some of you are overreacting. People make mistakes, but if you talk to them nicely instead of putting them to the wall, it’s more efficient.
Thanks Kerstin for your point of view. I appreciate your sincerity and kindness.
After I will graduate I want to make a shelter for orphan wolves that can not be reintroduced.

Thanks everyone for your advice.
Beatrice.
BeatriceSlavinschi jest offline   Reply With Quote