View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 21:37   #9
nobrezabranca

The mother has hd test,A(0/0),the father is stil not even 1 1/2 years old!this litter wasn´t suposed to have happened!when my bith began the heat I went to the vet to ask if the dog,still PUPPY could make the bitch pregnant and he said no way,that he was too young to do so,and I trusted the vet.1 month latter I began to notice my bitch a little larger,but I thought that I was overfeeding her.one week later,for my surprise,I wasn't overfeeding her,she was pregnant!!!I then spoke with the vet,but what could I do?! as she was 3 years old I let her have the litter.I didn't wanted her to have babies becaus I wanted to participate with her in dogshows.she is already champion of portugal and gibraltar,missing only one point to be international champion,and i wanted to do that missing point in a dogshow in spain near where I live,the dogshow of luxembourg,monaco and the spanish championship.so very bad timing for the litter..I have dogs because I LOVE them,and I love to show them,and not to make money.bad for my "pocket",good for my soul...
I once had a girlfriend that was complaining all the time that I was spending too much time,effort and money with my dogs...result?the dogs stayed and the girlfriend went to complain to another place/one!
my dogs are as my sons!!!sometimes I buy cheaper things to eat for myself,but for my dogs they always get the best!when I'm ill,to be able to take properly care of my dogs seems to accelarate my recovering!psychological?perhaps,but it works!!!
about the father not having the hd test because he is still too young,in a while I'm going to test him too and then the puppy.
as the puppy was born in christmas day,it has a very special meaning for me,and even if the hd test is not the ideal(But of course I hope that she has hd 0/0),I'll keep her anyway.As I told before,I have this bread not to have litters and make money,but because I love the bread!!!hd o/o or not,she will be equaly special for me...if the hd test is ok,perhaps I have a litter later,if not,she stays as the very,very special christmas gift from my other dogs and as another wonderful friend,family member as the others...
I hope that I don´t see any more questions about hd,and instead some advices about the look of the puppies.about the character I already know which is my favorite,but I repeat,none of them is realy shy,just one is shameless,fearless,crazy and the other is more normal,friendly but sometimes more careful than the other.
why I still have them with 4 months?because the one that is going to another person is neither for dogshows nor for breading,and as I only can keep one,I wanted to know them better,so I keep the prettiest to dogshows,since both are equaly important/loving to me,none of them is realy shy,so both ok of character,and the new owners don´t mind that I do so.
my other 4 male puppies,perhaps one will participate in dogshows,but it is not sure.so my only sure way to show a dog of my breed will be the female that I will keep.although I love dogshows,my main concern was not to sell them to owners that take them to dogshows,but that they get owners that treat them well,very good.This was the most important thing to me!
so please help me JUST with advices concerning the way they look,ok?
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
nobrezabranca jest offline   Reply With Quote