View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:14   #236
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
Dear admin, how dare you steal info from FB and post it here in the database?! I did not send you the result of my Akia for DM. I do not have anything to hide, she is N/DM. But I did not send YOU the info. (..)
from now on, I will realy twice think about sending you any info, while, I would send you the DM results myself, but I do not like, that you steal it withou asking!!!

Wait, I think I do not understand. So you, who always criticized that the database is not updated now criticize that it is? That by your dog was added the correct result, which is officially and publicly posted on Facebook?
It's quite strange behavior.
I understand it's part of some kind of war between breeders? Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the details, or do not want to deal with it.

Public data is PUBLIC. If you do not want to inform anyone about it do not write it on the page which is read by few million people. No one has to ask you for permission to publish it. As no one has to ask the 30-40 participants of the exhibition, if their results and evaluation of their dogs can be posted here (I already received an email - complaint that Wolfdog "steals" the show results what is ridiculous). No one has to ask for permission to complement the data in the pedigrees (there was a complaint of a Wolfdog owner that parents of his dog were entered (by the way - information was sent by...the breeder of this dog).

The whole discussion about "stealing" data is absurd. Adding data from public sources is not THEFT. Neither the moderator nor the contributors Wolfdog not need to ask anyone for permission to send such data (as long as it is not personal data, and the data about dogs is not personal).

But because complains "Wolfdog is dead, it is not updated" changed to "Wolfdog updated data before I sent it" I would like to thank the large group of people who help to complete the data in the database. GOOD WORK.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote