View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011, 01:59   #382
orkwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Well, this reactions shows perfectly that you have NO IDEA ABOUT THE BREED, I wonder how could you wish to breed a breed which you have nor even idea about its history or about whats happening, its problems and so on.
It means that even if you try to breed pure, you surely wish nothing more than money by selling pups.
Well, information is everywhere in English and soon will be quite easy to send a dog to UK, your kingdom of missinformation to mistaken people for selling mutts will end, im used with puppy mills people, I understand your desperation.
Excuse me who rattled your cage, did I say something wrong or is the translation messed up as usual! I am very aware of the breed history and the F*** ups with the breed that are going on in Europe and being put down as "pure" lol, at least I say mine are a mix if they are, who knows what gamble you get with the back handers going on and the mixed wolf line breeding in Europe. lol
Im not desperate I can assure you I am very happy with what ive got and my plans, thanks xx
orkwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote