View Single Post
Old 17-01-2011, 14:40   #17
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woockie View Post
As far as I know both the MEOE and FCI accepts those 'private veterinarians' results. So I can't really understand this step of you. Honestly it doesn't really matter for me because I'm only an owner of a wolfdog and won't ever breed them I just love those dogs. But it seems to be really unfair to make this decision ex post facto. I think it would be much better to accept from now (for example 1st february 2011) only the associations results you trust. Noone will pay once more for the test and noone will stress their dogs once more because of someone's unproven suspicion. Or is there any evidence you didn't wrote about?
In the fact all Hungarian results we get last time come from MKOE. At the moment only two breeders still make "private" x-rays - all other Hungarian owners and breeders check their dogs by MKOE. And exactly the Hungarian owners complained about it at most saying that some breeders in their country have their "own" vets who evaluate the x-rays of their dogs VERY MILD.

Also people from abroad complained exactly about the "private" x-rays - some of them "verified" them by their own official vets in their countries and the new results they get were worser or much worser than the "private" Hungarian result. At the same time NOBODY questioned the results given by MKOE.

And in Hungary the differences are also visible - threre were two dogs checked by the "private-official" vets and they get HD-A and HD-B. The dogs were checked again by MKOE and their results were: HD-C and HD-D.
I hope you see the problem.

I think the changes will be not bad for Hungarian owners and breeders. On the contrary - it will stop questioning the Hungarian results and stories that you can not take Hungarian results seriously.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote