Thread: kaya's pups
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 23:12   #31
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Hello Solowolf

I think you did ask Nebulosa some HD questions when she had her first litter in Brazil... now was that an attack on Brazilian breeders ???

And many many many people has had to answer questions online here on the English forum like for example Wilczy Omen, Wolfsirius, Taabernakkelin, Da louba tar, Crying Wolf, Dancing Cloud, z Peronowki, Zlata Palz, Monika, you and more... and very soon ME !!!

Some of this breeders at least did answer are questions

Remember there are also 9 more Wolfdog forums on this site, many questions are asked to breeders there to...

I think if you plan to breed CsW and start kennel topics here, you will have to answer some questions...
Especially if it say "data not available" on the HD info and you breed whit a dog that is under 12 month, and this goes for ALL Breeders not just the ones in the UK...

My veterinarian recommends that male dogs of this size are to be at least 24 month to do a HD x-ray, and Just for the record I think I will x-ray Hronec at 36 month As I do not plan to breed him this spring neither ...

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 01-02-2010 at 23:22. Reason: ,
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote