View Single Post
Old 15-01-2009, 17:05   #30
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
hi margo ...first /happy new year (not hypocrite words but french civility ).. second/ y don't attack anybody .. (if yu reade my post) y speak about a NEW problem y meet with one of my pupp .last year.... not really curly coat but "ondulation"on neck and back ...
OK, I stop here.... I will come back soon and answer all other topics - there are great topics on your language version but I have no time at the moment, sorry...

I wrote it because EVERY topic on the forum start as theoretically something good but finish as a fight... Also this one....and it is realy pity!

The problem you mentioned is ok, and we can talk about it. But not when it is about the dogs and breeders... I know there are many hidden things between the breeders in France and I understand why most of the topics start as attack and end with fighting. But because of it the real and INTERESTING problem is ignored....

But to have real good dusscusion lets make some things clear...

1) No fight with other breeders because in the most cases when we find 10 faults by other breeders the attacked person can write also 10 faults by our dogs... Because all dogs have faults...

2) Every breeder can make mistakes and sometimes even the best connetions can give very bad results.... Only person who do not breed do not make mistakes...

3) Of course I have nothing against writing about breeders which ONLY make mistakes... But only if the critics include the sulution for a problem...

4) And it makes me really angry when I read that a dog is sharply attacked because of characteristics which are not even a fault but only a scarcity. And the dog is attacked by a breeder which breeds with dogs which really have dissqualification faults (for being clear I do not mean you and this topic).
For long time the laudest people on forum were people who have very low knowledge about the breed standard. And they attacked other almost for nothing.... In the most cases simply because they had no IDEA about what is really a fault and what is really important by CzW....

5) There are NO "ugly" dogs which should not to be bred with! EVERY dog have pluses and minuses. And the difference between good and bad breeder is that good breeder knows the faults and try to make the puppies looking better or much better than the parents.
And bad breeder is a person who believe to have such perfect dogs that they do not need any improvement. And who mate them with other "perfect" dogs when in the reality his dogs are only average or poor quality and the puppies also...
In the history there were many Wolfdogs which were "ugly" looking but thanks to wise matings gave very nice offprings and people really LOVE their lines now... There are so many dogs which were criticized by other breeders in their times but now they are sometimes called to be dogs which "saved" the breed...
Such "ugly" dogs criticized by some breeders were Milo Ruskov dvor (known now for the offsprings with great HD-results and character), Tambury z Rosikova, Kondor z Krotkovskeho dvora and Hero z Rofa (known for the wolfish look by the offsprings), Carr Maly Bysterec (know for yellow eyes, nice look and characters by his puppies), Orlik z Rosikova (known for yellow eyes and nice heads), Ali Reolup (know for great look and HD-results). And I can write much more males. ALL these dogs were attacked by some breeders which were screaming "I will never use this dog"...
It made me laugh when the biggest enemies went to cover their females by these males or their offsprings...

Because of fighting people stop to write about any problems and exchange information. And what is told behing the back is much worser than the open posts written on official forum...
I know it - we had the same situation in Poland. All people writing on the forum were attacked by one of the breeders. If your puppies was pissing at home you were called as bad owner. If you dog was not walking on the leash - you are bad owner. The dog is not standing still on the dog show - you are bad owner and bad breeder... It was long time so and people were affraid till it came out that the worstest dogs with worstest behaviour on the dog shows and most shy toward people are the dog of.. the breeder who attacked other people...
Sorry but all you can do is just to ignore such trolls. And write...
And we will try to kick out all people which only write accusation but no facts and nothing which can be usefull and helpfull...

Now I will have finally more time to write so if anybody has any questions I will try to answer them. Calm....
On the other side I'm really interested in the French population of CzW - beside the Slovakian dogs it seems to me to be second most interesting source of great dogs... Really great work - not so long time ago I was writing to the polish kennel club magazine about the "French jackals" promoted by one of the main kennels in FR and now...I would have to remove the word "French" because such weak build dogs are almost no more visible here.... (I hope the same will be in Poland and also the wolfdogs in the "Czech-Polish Shepherd Dog" type will also dissappear... )

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote