View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 10:32   #5
Koos

Hello,

Of course there are a lot of kennels in Czech Republic and in Slowakia. And of course you can make your choise but which one is the best, nobody can tell you that.

It depends of a lot of other things. The best thing is to come over, travel a week around and make your choise by what you have seen.

Also a little kennel can have excellent dogs and why do you want a wolfdog. My opinion is, that a wolfdog is maybe not so happy in your country because of the weather. You also have to think about the healthyness of the dog. These temperatures are not common for this kind of dogs. Of course there are wolves in warmer countries but they also look different. Did you have seen the coat of a CW??? Poor dog when the temperature is over 30 degrees for about 9 month a year.

Maybe I am wrong but to come over and see the CW in his real area, I think that is the best way and then you can decide what you want, but don't think alone of yourself.

I hope I am not too critical and I hope, you make your own right discission but don't buy a CW because they are so beautiful and they look like a wolf. These are not normal dogs and they have a special character, when you come out with them, you have a wonderfull dog but what to do, when there are troubles. Sending back to Europe or ending in ??????

Many regards,

Letty from Holland
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote