View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 12:23   #7
orkwolf

Default 2 young brood Bitches wanted

Can anyone help?
I want to improve the lines of CsV in the UK, dogs with low hip score and free of DM, can anyone help? It seems like there is NO help or advice being given to people who want to breed pure CsV in the UK, just people complaining.
Yes I have bred pure CsV with 3/4 CsV bitches, when NO ONE will sell a pure bitch & no one is prepared to help then you make do with what is available. I can see how strongly the European CsV owners and club want to keep their breed pure and I want to also do the same, so I come to you for advice and help.
I want 2 pure breeding bitches 15 to 20 months old to breed with. I want low hip scores & DM free. CAN anyone or IS anyone prepared to help promote a new healthy pure line in the UK to a serious breeder who is determined to promote healthy dogs that are kept and bred in exceptional facilities in the UK? Many breeders lie & are stabbing each other in the back here instead of getting together to promote what is best & good for the CsV.
There are even certain breeders who are trying to lie about me to stop me getting bitches to breed with, I can only think this is out of jealously as I have never wronged anybody.
There are many unscrupulous breeders with dirty tactics. I have never and will NEVER lie about my dogs, their age, breed, health, pups or dates of birth, unlike so many!
I WILL breed pure CsV bitches and dogs, one way or another but I want to do it properly.
Please message me any advice or information, I am not too proud to listen and learn.
Thank You
orkwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote