View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 14:12   #18
Shadowlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by orkwolf View Post
I want 2 pure breeding bitches 15 to 20 months old to breed with. I want low hip scores & DM free. CAN anyone or IS anyone prepared to help promote a new healthy pure line in the UK to a serious breeder who is determined to promote healthy dogs that are kept and bred in exceptional facilities in the UK? Many breeders lie & are stabbing each other in the back here instead of getting together to promote what is best & good for the CsV.
Hi Paul, what's the hurry? Why not get a female pup, nurture her and learn from her then breed when she has reached maturity? Then you can consider getting a second to do the same...
Also, wouldn't it be better to see who has interesting bloodlines compared to your males (who are non-FCI, I believe), rather than just going for any '2 pure breeding bitches 15 to 20 months old to breed with''. These are living beings, not machine parts .

Quote:
Originally Posted by orkwolf View Post
I WILL breed pure CsV bitches and dogs, one way or another but I want to do it properly.
Thank You
I hope that came across worse than you intended - a wee bit of a threatening tone in there... I'm not having a go at you, just pointing out that your post comes over badly - or maybe that's just me?
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote