View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 14:15   #17
orkwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
hi :-)

i do worry with regards to you wanting purebreed bitches.... as you yourself state you breed crosses because 'not everyone can handle a purebreed' that argument alone is not true...mixing with working breeds of dogs makes them no easier to handle.

also your stud/s are not fci registered or will u not be using them?

also....why not live with the breed before wanting to breed? i believe you have not owned your dogs for very long at all and seem to produce vast numbers of pups.

why do you now want to suddenly breed purebreeds?

eta...yes we got off on a very bad foot,but tbf you threw your toys out the pram about comments i didnt even write,then threw insults at me on a group on fb because i spoke out about crossbreeding....and now you have changed your mind about crossbreeding?.... what happened to 'change your mind'?

INCORRECT, dont take this the wrong way but I took dislike to your stomping on people and your very strongly opinionated views.

Secondly ive lived with the CsV for 4 years before breeding, I only bred last year and started with another breeders bitches, quite a few of them! Its been a learning curve and IN HINDSIGHT I would have done things completely differently, naive??.

YES I want to go down the pure route and be recognised! BUT I want to go down this road with pure CsV with NO DM, with excellent hips and health testing, I want my own line NOT from UK breeders here.

I hope that answers your questions.
orkwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote