View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 14:49   #1
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian
Default Warning for czech breeders again!

first is happy new year to all and our best wishes from russia
and now back to the subject. dear breeders, you could see some very sad stories from russia on this forum, i hope some of you will be more serious in future. but now we have the same story again

http://www.avito.ru/items/moskva_sob...henki_51331906

on the photo i see aria osada draklem, am i wrong? this ad says "elite csv pups for sale. from titled parents. very perspective. .... don't loose you chance, only 2 pups remained, EXPENSIVE". well, some people called them and found out that this "EXPENSIVE" means 2500 eur and that this seller is just a reseller and offers more pups from different litters from czech.

i want to ask the breeders - did you know who and how will sell your pups? are you crazy to deal with such resellers??? do you want to read once again some stories from russia? ask hana kaufmanova, she knows such stories. ask us to help you if you want to sell your pups to russia, we're always glad to help. but don't create problems for us. now our club has to contact KCHČSV officially, i see no other way to stop it. 2 weeks ago we rescued another pup from czech, maybe you will come here personally and recue you dogs next time???

i hope the situation is not so tragic and you just didn't know whom you let sell your pups. please be very careful, we're already tired to warn people...