Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 20:46   #44
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczakrew View Post
New Admins. Well, maybe a better GIG BROTHER.
You are the terror of kennel.

Margo can not even sleep peacefully.
Is not complemented by data from the last two litters.

Well but it is not in danger.
Often talking to admin.

Well, of course, but it is advertising the litter Wickey & Czambor
I see your personal rules are really strange. I will try to explain something to you. If you buy a car, house, boat or something you must PAY for it the given price. If you do not do it the court or the collector will take them from you. Not because the country and the system do not like you but because so are the RULES and you signed them.

Wolfdog.org offers to breeders FREE advertisement of litters for which usually many breeders have to pay several hundreds of EUR. All we ask is to send us some information. NOTHING MORE!
If you think it is not fair we can change the rule and we will ask NOTHING (no information) just the money. Do you think it will be more fair?
Many breeders earn thanks to Wolfdog THOUSENDS of EUR but have problems to donate us 5 minutes of their "precious" time. Sorry but we have enough honest and fair breeders for whom given word, signed requirement is a holy thing and they fulfill their duties in 100%. So why should we ignore them and help "black sheeps" who are interested only in their own profits? I prefer to remove breeders who don't want to be fair and advertise only breeders which are fair and honest to us....
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote