View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 19:15   #15
Shadowlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaidd View Post
Thank you for your input, but with all due respect I asked the question regarding wolf blood content, this has nothing to do with anything else, as I stated in my question I am under no illusion that the wolf content becomes more domesticated but the fact still remains they have a traceable wolf blood content, what I feel you may not grasp is this breed was engineered so a strict and precise history exhists, further to that from what I gather the pure breeders have strict ethics and diluting the breed would not be tollerated. I can imagine things are perhaps much diferent in the States?
Welcome to the forum and chill, Blaidd, Yukidomari wasn't having a go

Actually, things in the States are better than the UK, imo - they have a separate type of Wolfdog (high/low/mid content etc) but do not (as far as I know) crossbreed CsV's like so many people in the UK. Will you be getting involved with the group setting up to get the breed recognised by the Uk Kennel Club? I'm sure they would welcome your input being an existing owner. What's your dog's name and how long have you had him/her?
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote