View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:23   #14
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Commonly co-ownership dogs are sold for cost price, half price or even are donated, the owner of the dog would make the HD and ED exams, will pass some dogshows or even working trials depending of the breed, and the breeder that is his co-owner will use frelly the stud in his females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Julito not payment and when I reclam this payment Julito threatened to use every means to destroy my kennel
I listened that he paid half as its in the contract of co-ownership, so if was that I dont understand where is the problem? Why did you wanted him to pay the other part?

Quote:
My veterinary say me that this photos are false.
Sorry, your vet cannot say that, to tell you the truth if he did it he broke some etic rules wich I really believe that exist also in Spain.

Quote:
One puppy is imposible that have the canula only secured with two strips of esparatrapo.
Its possible even with one depending of the dog conditions and also of who is with the dog, and i'm talking also about pups of the most energetic breeds.
In vet hospital you can meet puppies wich pass months in treatment and survive, also you can meet puppies wich are not strong enough to move their heads for drink water, if the pup dont eat properly and have diarrhea, his faint will be really quickly.

But about the photos, Erwan would really e rich is he be able to make such perfect fake photos, with such shadows, reflect and perfect usage marks of the equipments without let marks of the cuts in the photos even when we search for it in photoshop.
I also dont think a vet would let someone use the clinic only for make fell photos for "blame" a breeder, again we will enter in etic talk.

Quote:
One person that do it he can continue use this foro????
You're saing that he did it, that he make fake photos, that he is only here for blame your kennel because he didn't want to pay the dog.

He is saying that you want take back a ill dog, that he payed what is in the contract ( half price?) and you want him to pay full (??)
At least was that I could understand of it all.

Its your words agains his words... I really cannot judge as I dont know the truth.

For me, its look like more a small mistake which turns huge, like a snow ball.