View Single Post
Old 20-01-2011, 21:06   #9
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Yes, the dogs are from the kennel Du Clos des Guerriers, I didnt asked the breeder as I didnt warned him that I opened this topic, I opened it by myself soon after I confirm that he had no litter announced in this webpage (to avoid discussion).

Often when we talk about a problem which is happening with a breeder in one specific country I can find comments that we're criticizing the country itself, when we were criticizing Mutaras by Passo del Lupo I've heard that we was criticizing Italian breeders, when we criticized Louve Blanche for do mixes, I also heard we're criticizing the french breeding. We all know it's not truth, no one would be unfair enough to criticize whole breeding of a country which have a huge number of breeders only because of a small group of rotten apples.

We are very clear and quite open to show and discuss and even fight because of wrong things which is happening in our breed on this forum, why not also show good exemples?