View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 21:51   #2
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

I don't know so much if it really matters if people have had positive or negative experiences. Each CSV is so different in personality. The dog that may be a breeze inside the home might be more timid and difficult in public. The dog that shows little interest in chewing/destroying may be very difficult to motivate in training. The very social dog (I think of my little Asha!) might bowl over a small child (or large men) in excitement. The very energetic dog might get so crazy that it seems to have no disregard for actually listening, but can go on all day once it actually gets trained. I have all of the above. I would consider every one of my dogs a success story. But each story is different, and none is without it's hurdles. As a whole this breed is very sensitive, and sometimes unforgiving, hence the difficulty - to good and bad treatment. It's why it's so important to start with one puppy only, patience and an open mind - observe and learn from your puppy, and she will do the same from you.