View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 05:18   #20
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Here's and example:
Lorka's half brother for a few months had been taken by his owner to work. She commuted every day about 25 miles, driving mainly along a very busy road full of heavy vehicles with the dog sitting in harness on the front seat and watching the road.
One day she had important clients, so she locked him in a kennel and went to her office on her own. After less than two hours the dog was sitting at the gate of her office.

After the initial shock, when driving do work she started using longer route but along less busy, side roads, just to teach the dog a safer way.
My eldest was at work with me,he was with my friend (that also works there)he has known her from the day I got him and he looooves her,I had popped out the building,its a vets with a door that seperates the kennel and operating room from the shop and front desk,unable to be opened from the inside and that's where the dogs stay,my friend went to put the rubbish out the back and he got past her!! She panicked(he didn't)just was on a mission! looking at her as she followed him as if to say 'what's the fuss' on a main road round the block(if he had seen me it could of been a disaster ).....his mission? When she caught up with him he was waiting on the front doorstep!!!(He obviously thought I was in the shop section)..... He had never been out that way

Last edited by tupacs2legs; 22-02-2013 at 05:21.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote