View Single Post
Old 24-02-2013, 10:47   #24
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Oh Rona, I understand completely the thing about saying the worst stuff about them. But it is simply not true that you cannot leave them alone and that they don't stay in the hotel etc.

Yes, they do destroy everything when they get in that kind of mindset, and they are strong and intelligent enough to be able to get to destroy things other dogs wouldn't dream about. Yes, they need great amounts of time and energy given to them. Yes, their howling can drive neighbors crazy. Yes, they are able to escape better than Houdini. Yes, they will steal your steaks and then come ask for their dinner.

But the things I wrote about were stated in way, that responsible person will think that oups, I am not able to give a wolfdog what it needs, as I didn't volunteer in tortured pit rescue and don't have time 24/7 and have a family and friends and life in general so I better get something easier, like working line Huskie... And irresponsible person will say eff that, I'll get one anyway. Do we want responsible people to get wolfdogs, or the irresponsible one?
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote