Thread: Tamaskan Dogs..
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2010, 10:53   #48
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

From my point of view Jos is right. In comparison to the other two wolfdog breeds, csw are the one who show if it comes to the point aggression. Saarloos and american wolfdogs go back and would not attack. And of course it is standard that a csw should attack, ok when needed.

It is now a days much better, but we had only 5-7 years ago lots of shy but aggressive csw as well. And please people it takes you to nothing to show fotos from dogs who are raised up with their own famly pets as Sylvester already quotes. And it means nothing if you live alone with your csw and do not go in between other dogs and people. The comparison can be make if you see a csw acting in between other dogs. And sorry to say, you can let Saarloos - adult animals I mean - run around without leash, the same with american wolfdogs, but you never would be able to let csw run around free. We did often the comparison.

And now please do not come with your examples of places like Margo in Hokys memorial, there are runing around mostly only family memebers (dogs) who know each other very well.

I mean if a csw comes to a meeting where he does not know other dogs.

Sure you will find it in other breeds to, but that is not the point. We are only talking about the 3 wolfdog breeds and Tamaskan.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote