Thread: Tamaskan Dogs..
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2010, 11:59   #60
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Rona, I know you are one of these csw people who always do not want to understand what I write. My experienced is not only based on my dogs but on about 15 csw meetings with about 400 csw! My experienced is based on 4 meetings with other wolfdog breeds about 150. My experienced is based by walking csw on doggie places in different cities with other dogs!

I made a comparison to all and than I made my mind up! And not only based on my own dogs. By the way Tala I can let run everywhere and he will come when I call him. Myla is of course a bit difficult because she has a really strong mind and character and those animals are always more difficult.

By the way I used to live for 2 years with 6 "normal" dogs and I did not even train them and they listened to every "looking" from me! Maybe you do not have a lot experience with different kinds of dogs and wolfdogs, only with your city dogs. I can not understand people who are not able to be honest in csws! That is the point that many people have problems with that breed. Sorry to say.

CSWs are in the breed themselves very different. Because one are more gsd and one are more wolf. It is logical because they are much more closer to wolf than any other normal dogbreed. So even in one litter the animals can behave different despite from individual character which every animal have too.

I know it is useless to discuss it with you Rona. You wear the one and only csw glaces and what ever will be posted from your opinion "against" (but it is not against what I write I only want the people to know what normally happens so that they are prepared and do not get unhappy with it, because there are people who gave than their dog away), you will come with your own experience. But sorry, your experience is small because I doubt that you know american wolfdogs and Saarloos in meeting.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote