View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 18:11   #95
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
all my picks are available for you margo, my picks are patrimony of the breed, therefore open to everybody!!
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
I have other picks that i was kindly asked not to puublish from a couple of breeders. I am not obliged but i respect therefore i keep them on my pc together with many other "personal" pics. It's a shame...they don't understand that lack of knowledge is always bad for the breed.
No problem... But to be honest I would not care with the words of the breeders - the OWNERS are much more important... We had already cases where breeders asked us to remove photos of some dogs from their kennels (photos were send by the owners of the dogs - not made by us or anybody else). They said the dogs are "anti-advertising" for their kennels... I do not care about their opinion - so far the owners LIKE their dogs and just want to share their photos we will publish them... NONE of the breeders will make any CENSORSHIP here on Wolfdog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius View Post
Margo wrote: "Saarloos alike crossings registeres as 'S'-litter Passo del Lupo... "
i just wondering that is there used SWH in those crossings?
Of course not... It was ment ''...
'S'-litter can be called neither Saarloos Wolfhound nor Czechoslovakian Wolfdog... They are just mutts. I wrote "Saaloos alike" because they look more like Saarloos than CzW. Also basing on the "origin" they are closer pretty close to Saarloos Wonfhound but have NOTHING to do with Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.. And the differences are VERY GOOD visible...

It is a pitty that italian law has a hole which allows to take mixes of unknown origin and breed with them...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote