View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 10:28   #84
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deima
I ment that dogs that live in that farm, and i very respect people which work with their dogs(that touch not only CSW owners)
Just some information so we all understand what is going on.
"Fabio" writing here is not FABIO CASELLI another Fabio husband of Laura and collaborator in some way of Passo del Lupo.

I honestly was surprised to read that somebody sent a request for Publicity of litter AlaskaxLion because whatever is the origin of dog "alaska" (still a mystery to my knowledge), I know Fabio Caselli personally and I really couldn't imagine he would SELL such dog as a wolfdog.

As for PDL "farm" dogs, I really invite all to speak about things we know and not that we SUPPOSE.
Unfortunately when you have so many dogs it's very difficult to have a good character, because time for socialization is not always enough.
In general I do not like it when breeders have too many dogs as you say because of the "socialization" problem and the lack of time to deal with all dogs.
That is why in some cases (i wish they were more) the breeder PDL asks some friends (i have been one of them) to "grow up" and "socialize" some dogs for them allowing the character to open up.
So Daima in general I personally agree with you, I prefer seeing less dogs and more time for socialization. I have some friends and I don't really agree with everything they do or say.

Quote:
I am very sorry of those dogs And let the owner of that kennel writte to FCI to recognise his dogs as a new breed because they don't look like CSW
I suppose you are speaking about the non certiifed dogs and not ALL dogs coming from PDL, Farm dogs or not; just because they are "farm dogs" it doesn't meant they are not CSW...

Last thing: although there are many dogs in the kennel, i can ASSURE you that some of these dogs have fantastic characters, socialized and happy and I would take them at home even if they are adult because excellent characters.
They are not the majority of course but these dogs are really special because with good character notwithstanding the surrounding conditions.

And, just for you, some photos of my terrible dog coming from "Mutara" Kennel, as an example of PDL bad CSW ...

Bad Standard:
10 months old

2.5 years old

4 years old

Bad Character
Some strangers visiting my house for the first time...