View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:49   #3
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Where is the lie Rolf? Because you isn't able to see the problem does not mean it don't exist.
Maybe people should read my post first, look at the photos and try to see it in real life because its clear, a nice exemple.
I don`t care about your photos, I live the dog and see him every day, how many times did you see him in real live

Quote:
Everytime is a nice time to learn something new.
You are absolutly right and it seems that you still have a long way to go

Quote:
Dogs dont complain loud, so you can pull your dog at the speed you want and make it best, but seems that even draging the dog you wasn't able to reach the time of the "chakals" with correct chest.

SVPII
Uno z Molu Es - 5:21

SVPII
Eligo z Peronowki - 5,05

SVPIII
Botis z Peronowki - 6,51.
So you mean that I did`nt drag my dog as hard as Botis were ?
Well I have no intentions of duing so...

Quote:
Where in all post I mean the treinability of Uno? I dont know his character for say it, but surelly this wrong chest cause to him some problems for work, you can pull him to run in best time, you can drag him to make sports in nice way, but when you need a dog for WORK ( and I dont mean here sports) it will make all difference, as you will not be able to do nothing.
But well, its even difficult to talk about with you when you only use your dogs in sports.
Now you are really making me laugh
Obviously you have absolutly no clue what you are talking about and no, you don`t know his character(and apparantly neither his exterier or healthcondition).
Are you suggesting that it is harder to be a workingdog than a sportingdog ???
Well, WORK is many things : sniffing for drugs, rescue of people, herding sheeps/cows, police assistance, military assistance, guide dogs for blind or disabled people and many other things... to be honest, many of these jobs(which I guess you agree is jobs for workingdogs) is way more easy to do than an exam with strict rules for what, when and how the dog should do several things, most workingdogs just have to do the job does`nt matter how they do it as long as it achieve the goal(bringing the sheeps back without hurting them, finding the drugs/people, catch the bad guy and so on...), in sportingdog exams the dog does`nt just have to catch the "bad guy" it have to do it in the correct way, on the right time and according to strict regulations and it also have to do a lot of other stuff, most workingdogs only have one function ...snifferdogs sniff, patrol dogs are catching bad guys, sheepdogs are herding the sheeps and so on... but the sniffer/trackingdog don`t have to follow track in a straight line and lay down in the correct position, making sharp turns, the patrol dog don`t need to bite in a premeditated place as long as it stops the bad guy, it does`nt have hold the grip when a man is hitting it with a stick(as long as it hold the person back it can let go and bite again) it does`nt have to do all of this without growling and fighting the arm(sleeve) and so on...
a sportingdog have to do several things(tracking,obedience and defence) and within much more strict regulations than the workingdogs are working.

I can assure you that Uno could easily be a workingdog, but I find sportingdogs to be much more of a challenge.

Quote:
As I dont live in europe would be wiser you ask "how many working tests you had in your country for pass with your dogs?"
Just like it would be much wiser if you would stick to talking about things you know just a little bit about oh... I forgot you must be an expert, because you had CSW`s for how many years ? and you have how many years of experience with working/sporting-dogs ? and ofcourse I guess you must have at least 7 or 8 different doctor degrees in health of dogs(especially mine).

Quote:
About my dogs, well, they're well trained, I only need wait for the working trials here.
I really don`t know why you are writing this ? ...I have absolutly no interest in you or your dogs, you are nothing to me.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote