View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 23:23   #19
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
It would be interessing, but unhaply the things not work like that.
I know really some cases of people wich ask help of a very famous, experienced judge for introduce a new breed in his country, and it not work like that, what I saw mostly times was people sending really bad dogs ( dogs wich none would buy on the original cuntry) to these far away people who ask for help, saying that those dogs are the best, good lined and so on.
I saw the introduction and the start of some new breeds here, I can garantee you, those that ask help of the club for get good dogs and advices only brings descarted dogs with the illusion of bring a good one "because club say it is", I saw also some champion with very important title for the breed coming, with the breeder thinking it would be a garantee of a good dog, and when the dogs arrive he was really non-standarded dog.. but titled.
In truth seems people from the origin country loves send dogs wich would be a suposedly "shame for a kennel" outside, maybe, as one way to hidden problems in his breeding.
why would people want to send bad dogs as the dogs sent would represent the breed, in Europe you health check dogs as in uk, but you also have bonitation code so it is up to you to give best advise to people on where to get good dogs from for export, the new dogs are an example of the breed and it is of utmost importance that they are very good examples of the breed. it would be madness to send bad dogs. i take no notice of champion status, its the dog i look at and whats behind it, the show world is same everywhere dogs that are in very small classes can become champion and then you have not the dog champion but who is on other end of lead rope, my friend is judge champion,,,,,,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote