Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:16   #17
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
hey Rolf theres me thinking you are different untll you again come up with the smart remark unless you did cross breed her,,, and the little funny face, tell u what hope i see u in europe this year ill give you a funny look on your face you are just like all the others with there smart arse remarks and stupid fu..ing little smilies,
Hey Paul,
Sorry, but I really do not see my question as a smart remark ?
For me this smiley is a surpriced face, as I really do not know if you have used her for crossbreeding or not, I really don`t read all topics about you as many of them are not constructive, but only people pointing fingers at eachother, but I really did not see what Lynx had to do with the rest of your answer on my post, so since you mention her, ofcourse I must think she have something to do with crossbreeding ...I don`t know, that`s why I ask

I really don`t see my self as all others, I am an induvidual and I write, think and react as an induvidual, no matter how others write, think or react. It was not my intention to piss you off, but to inform you of what I think could be the reason, why your dogs are not displayed here, as you say your self ....it is just a f..ing smiley

Greetings Rolf

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 08-03-2009 at 01:19.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote