View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 23:30   #16
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
But ok..show me that you realy want to cooperate: put back my HD results to the database, put my litter plans to the site and than I will send you every infos.
No way. Sorry but there will be no special VIP rules made only for you. I also have no time to deal with invented stories which you wrote...

We will make it simple:

You advertised several litters on Wolfdog in the last months (and everybody saw it). As "payment" you accepted the condition saying that you will send all information about those litters. You never made it (we get NOTHING) and your kennel disappeared.

You wrote that you ALWAYS sent it what it of course not true. And everybody can see it... or better said: nobody can see it as the data about your litters are missing.

You accuse me that I do not add ESPECIALLY your information to the database - it is pure conspiration theory. But we can solve this problem: we can make it as Navarre suggested: post ALL missing information here on forum. When I will get it you kennel will again appear on the breeders list.

I hope it will solve the problem.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote