View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 00:41   #6
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
It is just a full moon
Do you think full moon is good explanation for Lupis? Do you think that have men also have PMS...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
So you both Margo and Edit made very good advertisement for your upcoming litters!!! Congratulations. Edit with more wolfy looking (and being?) csw and Margo with raising up in the house.
Do you think raising up puppies at home is an advertising? That it is something special? Christian, take a look on some books about dogs and some advices about puppy rising. Every book say the same... It is a norm, or should be a norm...
Advertising would be if I would write that we make "early neurological stimulation" of all puppies born by us... Advertising would be... (I will not write more - but believe me - I not even started with a real "advertising").

Quote:
But Margo, I did not understand that you took Baron offspring and Belke? All in a row, not far to travel????
Christian, everytime you write something you write words without being informed about pure facts. You base your accusations on your own presumptions...
I visited the dogs several times. 4 times Juri, 3 times Arab, 2 times Belke and 2 times Drink. Because it was the time when I had a LOOT of work to do I didn't stayed by the dog owners but everytime I had to came back home... The "nearest" dog Drink lives in CZ - 350km from my house. Other dogs live in Germany: Belke 400km, Arab - 600km, the farest (Juri) 700km. Within about 2 weeks I spent every second day traveling to Germany (or Czech Republic) and back only to be able to mate my females with dogs I like and I keep as interesting. Because of it I made about 10.000km - it is not a joke. And you write: "not far to travel"...

Quote:
4 litters + how many others you did this year?
Easy to check in the database - I do not "hide" any litters. I have nothing to hide... I made ONE litter. 4 puppies were born.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote