View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 20:19   #14
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

@Margo, you did not explain, why you used Baron and Arleen offspring, alhtough didn´t you use Baron by yourself two times and Cäsar?

I have only 4 dogs and I have the whole day time, please Margo you explained in some long posts here, that you do work in the whole dog world, not only in breeding and that you have 10 (and Przemek?) dogs? I am sorry, how can it be possible to socialize puppies in a litter when there are some litters at the same time? How can one work or be simply with his dogs when he got so many dogs like you and doing so much work?

Raising up csw pups in the house is in a lot of places not common. And you know it Margo! Not only in eastern part of europe but in italy, france and other countries too.

I do not care, what you do, but people should know it and of course, you are open with it. You and of course Edit too, breed some (not all) very nice dogs. But sorry, nobody can give so many dogs what they need. But of course I know germans have a different sight how one should keep dogs - like family members as if they are human beings .

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote