View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 20:19   #215
Priska182
Canadian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
First - it is not for you personally. Just a reaction.
In fact it is really a problem - people who feel that "their soul is similar to wolf", or they are sure that wolves are "so loyal and loving", or they simply feel so "natural" and the "wolf" would complete this image. Fu. I want to vomit when I hear such talks. It is - first of all - a working breed, designed to - let's be open - attack people. It will never be a wolf, if somebody wants one, let him buy a laika - this will be a nice, rustic dog, you may grow long hair, beard, dress like warrior princess Xena and feel how wild you are... Sad thing that all these "wolf lovers" have no wild wolves in their countries, had only seen wolf in zoo or TV, have no idea what influence this wolf blood makes REALLY for a breed. Usually I guess they even do not go to "wild" nature at all - they are citizens, used to runing hot water, traveling by cars, weather conditioners and so on, they need COMFORT, so CsV is NOT a comfortable dog AT ALL (that is why I love them). And these people want "a wolf" to make some image. Feeeee.

Other thing is - I really openly hate people who do not respect the work of the generations before, in this case - breeding work. Somebody maybe risked their lives to save these dogs from utilization, worked, tried to do their best to create these amazing creatures, that most of us here love and enjoy every minute spent together. And now some idiots, having shit instead of their brains, destroy the hard work of other people by making mixes!!! And - sorry - the people who buy "purebred" dogs with no pedigrees or people, who buy "CsV" with "more wolf" - ar also... hm, I'll try to be polite... not so good and clever people

Rrrrrrrrrrr.
Thank you Vaiva! You're totally right, even if I need to admit that myself the first reason I'm was looking for a CsV was because he looks like a wolf...(I was 15 years old ) Now I steal love this part of the CsV but I especially love this breed for what it is really: character, dexterity, intelligence, loyalty... It's the best dog I ever have, and I can't imagine my life without it. I'm not anymore a wolf lover... I'm a CsV lover and I have a lot of respect for the work behind this breed! I'm so angry to see such thing happen with some breeders and I’m angry too against who support them and don't seem to understand the gravity of such thing...

Last edited by Priska182; 30-06-2011 at 20:48.
Priska182 jest offline   Reply With Quote