View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 23:16   #42
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa
I have see fotos of some dogs were the fater is Jerry Lee Z Molu Es that show long hair.
In the photo Ciro not seems have a short coat, and have already make long haired dogs.
Can you explain me, what are you talking about? Who is "Ciro"??

In case you mean by "Ciro" my Cira Krivoklatsky Atos, could you please show me, which long-haired dogs she ever made? I´d be interested to know, cause I as owner of Cira should know about them. For your info, Cira had only five puppies in her life and none of them had ever long coat.

Regarding Cira having long coat, that is just ridiculous. (If that "Ciro" is my Cira). You´ve never seen my dog and you are making statements only from photos. You can ask Massimo, Mijke or Liesbeth, Monika or Hanka for their opinion about Cira´s long coat, they all have seen her "live" many times.

Quote:
The inbreeding was made in Bora, but who have strong genetic for long coat is Ciro and Jerry lee, Elza have Ciro, Ares have Jerry lee, so, the two dogs have genes for long coat, the litter have born with long coat.
Again, which "Ciro" you are talking about? There is no "Ciro" in pedigree of Elza Krivoklatsky Atos.

In case you mean by "Ciro" again my female Cira Krivoklatsky Atos, she has nothing to do with Elza, only they have the same mother (different father).

What makes you think, that Cira (if you mean my Cira) has strong genetic for long coat? You have never seen the dog, never seen her offsprings, parents or any other related dogs (or any CS wolfdog alive, for that matter). Neither you did genetic tests, so all that you say here, is just guessing and not matter of facts.

Quote:
If not deceif-me, the breeder have say-me that others offsprings from Ares with others females have show long coat in the males, but not in females, too as have show very strong bones, independant of the female.
You spoke with the breeder yourself? Cause I do not have such information. And as far as I can say, all puppies of Art Vlci sen with different females than Elza Krivoklatsky Atos have normal coats.

Amazingly enough, all offsprings of Arok Vlci sen have completely normal coats, so I agree with what Liesbeth says, is that you need two or more factors (and two dogs with them) to get long coat and probably strong inbreeding for that matter.