View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 01:00   #43
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

The Ciro that I mean is Ciro Brenovka Stopa CS, he is the father of Elza Krivoklatsky atos.

He is too the father of the dog that you use as exemple for long hair CzW Eros Krovoklatsky atos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf
You spoke with the breeder yourself? Cause I do not have such information. And as far as I can say, all puppies of Art Vlci sen with different females than Elza Krivoklatsky Atos have normal coats.

Amazingly enough, all offsprings of Arok Vlci sen have completely normal coats, so I agree with what Liesbeth says, is that you need two or more factors (and two dogs with them) to get long coat and probably strong inbreeding for that matter.
Yes, I have talk with she about this in the Skype, she say that the females have a normal coat, but the males have long coat, and that this not have happen only in the litter with Elza, but in others too ( few but happen).

Arawn Les plaines de l'est

I agree with Liesbeth too, the cross betwen Elza and Art can be used as exemple, but who have cause the long hair wasn't the inbreeding in Bora Mabosa, but the gene for long hair that Art have comes from Jerry lee Z molu Es, and the same gene that Elza have comes from Ciro Brenovka Stopa CS.

Genetic is a surprise box, Art can pass the gene of strong bones and the long coat, his brother can be that not, or, only his brither have luck to not be matted with one female that have too the gen for long coat, because this still not have born a long coated pupie from he.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote