View Single Post
Old 14-12-2007, 00:31   #48
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Hmm, i have question.
Mrs. Keizer have big kennel and ...what? what good she have breeding? not good dogs type, not good charakter or good work rezults. Wheil she have 49 dogs if not make too breed good future?

to me max 10 dogs and ALL mas living in house, not kennel, and this people i named breeders, others is moore producents not breeders.

but this is me opinion, i not kant Keizer, but shes dogs not like me as wolfdogs, and i not see good breedings rezults in shes kennel.
hi, yes Mrs Keizer has big kennels, i worked with all her dogs for long time and no dog ever showed any agression to my wife or i , if anything most where of a shy nature, as for working although they did not train to work does not mean they could not work, fact is we loved all the dogs no mater what make or shape they were, what ever mrs Keizer did with her breeding that was incorrect then she will have to answer to the authorities, my main concern is with the welfare of the dogs, breeding and other irregularities that took place are being delt with by other people in europe, i am only concerned that all the dogs no matter what they look like are put in better living conditions, regards paul
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote