View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 18:19   #13
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
non vale...c'è lo smile accanto alla domanda, è evidente ceh scherzava!!
Ombra+Forrest è una accoppiata "rischiosa" perchè papà di Ombra è pur sempre una mezza calzetta nanetta...ma RIUSCITA perchè i geni trasmessi da ombra come struttura e altezza si sono fatti senitre.
Nulla da eccepire....usare Eligo o usare Forrest è un rischio tanto "azzardato" quanto "illuminato"...non cambierei l'uno per l'altro in nessun modo nonostante ai miei occhi hanno entrambi tanti difetti PESANTI.
IL FASCINO è quello che ci attrae di più....non la "perfezione"...
Altrimenti tutti userebbero Oliver!!
I know own dogs are the only perfect....

But back to the point... I would really love to hear which HUGE faults have Forrest... In your opinion compared with the breed standard... The same with Eligo... Also the risks... (interesting topic)

Choosing a dog for breeding is also not about 'fascination' or 'perfection'... Some dogs simply HAVE this something which make them interesting. They have characteristisc which distinguish them from other dogs. Such dogs fascinate people.

And what is 'perfect' dogs? An average dog which have no bigger faults but also no bigger advantages? Dog which have no faults in the bonitation code...?

Sorry, I personaly do not know ANY perfect dogs but dogs which are fascinating me are also very close to be perfect according the breed standard... With some small faults and also with some HUGE advantages which make them VISIBLE among other CLC...

For the females I would also not take any AVERAGE PERFECT dog. Why? The question is: What for should I take such dog? What will improve such dog if everything it has is average? By the puppies nothing will be better... Nothing nicer... No improvement...
So I rather take an extraordinary dog with fascinating look and try to make puppies which will heritate good things and preserve the puppies will heritate the worster things... The results will be for sure MUCH more interesting...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote